I’m Not Photoshopped is all about beauty and makeup for real women; women who have budget and time constraints, who love make up but don’t have hours to spend learning it from scratch to get the perfect Golden Globes look for dinner with friends. Its all about finding the best deals, learning the basics and un-complicating makeup (it’s really not that hard). The basics and beyond – I will also share my favorite websites and do-it-yourself videos from various makeup artists, keeping in mind you’re not gonna spend 25 minutes learning how to get the “perfect smoky eye effect”. In other words, consider these tips something to make you feel good about yourself, love how you look and be confident. Welcome
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- CLUB IS BURNIN by Iam Moppi via #soundcloud soundcloud.com/iam-moppi/club… 10 months ago
- Perfumes are one of our favourite products!!! Check out our tips and picks! bit.ly/Mb3tRC 11 months ago
- What do you do to keep fresh and feeling pretty during the day? Check out these quick pick-me-up tips! bit.ly/LzPhEX 11 months ago
- RT @Dove: Imagine this! What if beauty was a source of confidence, not anxiety? RT to help us realize it! bit.ly/LPc8M7 #DoveInspired 11 months ago
- Vichy Dark Spot Corrector wp.me/p1y4op-9p via @wordpressdotcom 11 months ago
Some of the pictures published here are not owned by us. If your picture is published here and you want it to be credited or removed, please contact us at email@example.com. Thank you.