And the saga continues…
- Sephora – Oh yeah. The confusing part that has all those brushes you can’t figure out what they do. Like I said in the post about brushes the best place in between quality and price is Sephora – my foundation brush is still alive after a long time (that’s because I wash it, but that’s besides the point)…
This collection is called the Sephora Professionel Platinum and to be honest, its a safe assumption you won’t go wrong. If you prefer brush sets already done for you, my favorite one is the Deluxe Antibacterial Brush Set (costs $60.00 but if you remember the prices of brushes by themselves, let me tell you this, its a GREAT deal). It has all the great brushes including the face ones.
- Sephora Eyebrow Trimmer/Brush is a great brow trimmer. Sometimes you try using those small scissors and you cant really work it, so this is a great tool – just please be careful not to be too enthusiastic because messing with your brows is not a good idea in general, reason why I love the fact this trimmer comes with a little brush – but dont try using both at the same time!!! Its easier to work it without the brush (its removable)
- Tweezerman Tweezers - by far the best tweezers I’ve ever had. I have the pink small one and it is soooo good, lasts forever and are super easy to manage. Lovesssssssss it
- Tweezerman ProCurl Eyelash Curler since we’re at it, I might as well give you this tip. This curler is amazing – so much so it nearly blinded me once and I still use it.
- Tweezerman 10X magnification light up travel mirror - great for working your brows, eyeliner, little details. Magnification mirrors are a great thing to have, this one is compact and good if you’re traveling all the time (I do, and I have to carry this everywhere). Sephora isn’t the only place you can find these, they pretty much exist in every drugstore, supermarket, and beauty shops you visit.
- ghd Classic 1″ Styler - the love of my life. No joke. If you find yourself in dire need of a proper straightening iron. Universal voltage, quick to heat up and cool down (30 seconds), practical, great quality, gives hair AMAZING shine, doesn’t do a lot of damage ( but you know, its always good to use some sort of heat protecting product before). I fell in love with it, and in terms of price well… its a stab, but worth the money. I never found this anywhere else except for Sephora, but you can always order it online. Apparently it also curls, but I just don’t see how – if someone finds out let me know
- Sephora In-Cap Sharpener – this is the kind of thing you never think of buying, yet you always have an unused, useless one lying around. This is a great one, good for the average sized pencils, lip/eyes, all work just fine! Pick one up while there so you don’t have to worry about this again.
- Strivectin SD – ok, this is something rather touchy for a lot of women. I used this product on a scar I had and it is a miracle worker. Yes people, they figured out what to do with skin marks (including stretch marks). I was so shocked this worked I borderline believe TV commercials for these things. No, but in all seriousness, miracles do happen nowadays. Use it twice a day (a little bit is good because its very concentrated), don’t mind the smell, but work it, I promise you in 6 weeks you’ll be so happy. It sounds like hocus pocus, but we don’t advertise bs in this blog!!!!!!!
- Sunsafety Kit – It’s summer, so its time to put together all those products you don’t think you need but you do. Sephora made a great kit I think you should seriously consider if you just feel you don’t have time to do it yourself
- Sephora by OPI nail polish – The nail polishes are absolutely amazing and OPI has a great quality, so its easy to go in there and pick any color and be happy with the quality. They have some amazing colors and more often than not they are always on top of the latest trends. So its always good to know. Also great to pick up a good top/base coating transparent nail polish, which is something we always use. Lately they created a new top coating nail polish that leaves the nails with the effect of being cracked. It’s weird and somehow interesting. They call it the Blasted Nail Colour - use it as a top coat to any nail polish (put only one coating at first, it takes a little time to see the effect) and it looks like this: